Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Duration: 6 month contract-for-hire
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Sciences, Mathematics,
Engineering, Business, or area of functional responsibility preferred, or a combination of
equivalent education and experience.
• 8-10 years of working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring,
and supporting Microsoft collaboration solutions (O365/Lync/Skype/Teams/Exchange).
• Expert understanding of architecture design techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
• Expert level experience in PowerShell to automate work and implement changes.
• Previous leadership in collaboration architecture.
• Strong understanding of Security Best Practice.
• Significant experience with Cloud Technologies, preferably Azure.
• Ability to effectively prioritize, delegate and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language to all levels of
management and staff.
• Proficient in AD, Windows Server OS and certificates.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft licensing.
• Experience with Power Platform.
• Experience working with clients to implement SSO.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.