Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Duration: 6 Month contract to hire or Direct Hire
Location: Remote but local to MN highly preferred.
What are we building?
Our client is building a new platform to provide powerful and innovative solutions to enable our customers to manage the most complex deals on the planet as efficiently as possible.
We want to be the easiest, fastest, and most intuitive way to progress deals to a successful outcome – enabling bankers, lawyers, and professionals we work alongside to focus on doing what they do best for their clients.
The new core platform is a microservices architecture with multiple web/mobile applications built on top. We are leveraging a combination of open source and third-party libraries/frameworks such as Eureka (service discovery), MongoDB (NoSQL), Elastic Search (search), Kubernetes/Docker, Microsoft Azure (cloud service platform), and many more.
• High technical knowledge of MongoDB
• Recent hands-on experience with Java and Spring in a distributed environment
Nice to Have
• Hands-on experience with Node, Express, and Mongoose
• Experience writing scripts in Python
• Experience with Terraform
• Ability to interface with individuals across teams in engineering
• Calm under pressure when facing production issues
• Willingness to speak up about issues
• Incorporates the views of others into decisions
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.