Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Eden Prairie / Remote
The Developer will be working within a software delivery team to produce business value using software delivery frameworks that can include full stack development within one or more of the following: single-page web application frameworks, web CMS systems, web services, databases, and/or various 3rd party solutions that integrate with that provide Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent post-secondary education
Experience: 7+ years or equivalent experience delivering full-stack web applications on public-facing websites that are integrated with enterprise business systems such as DAM, CRM, and marketing automation platforms.
Systems: Experience with software development tools such as Jira, Git, and Jenkins. Experience with web technologies such as Angular, React, .NET, MySQL, and ElasticSearch. Experience with platforms such as WordPress, Adobe Experience Cloud, and Salesforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate closely with architects and product owners to implement technology solutions in the domains of digital marketing. Experience creating software technical design and executing software development with enterprise web platforms including CMS components (WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.), Front-end frameworks (React, Angular, etc.), Web Services (REST APIs), Web Analytics (GTM, Adobe Analytics, etc.) is essential.
• Delivering quality software solutions according to system functional specifications, by applying patterns, best practices, and industry standards. Document these requirements using visual and written methodologies that provide the development team technical context to the work items they will be delivering.
• Practical experience delivering websites and single-page React applications is highly desirable.
• Strong ability to anticipate and communicate potential problems during solution delivery through written, visual, and verbal communications.
• Ability to grow knowledge on a topic with minimal direction given
• Significant experience with code coverage maintenance and validation through unit testing
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with product owners, other development team members, and business stakeholders to ask thoughtful questions, provide status updates, or request assistance if barriers to delivery exist.
• Troubleshoot and triage production issues with other teams as needed when incidents are reported.
• Be comfortable operating alongside on-site as well as distributed delivery teams through a variety of collaboration and communication mechanisms, including remote meeting services, online documentation, platforms, and agile lifecycle management tools for defining and tracking the delivery of business requirements
Qualifications & Skills:
• Experience in customer-facing technical design, solution definition, delivery of measurable business outcomes, and system integration
• Experience with Source Control systems, preferably Git
• Experience working in Agile development teams and agile lifecycle management tools, preferably Jira
• Familiarity with agile software delivery practices such as Scrum and Kanban using boards and user stories
• Experience using automated build applications, preferably Jenkins
• Experience building solutions within a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
• Understand Event-driven architecture and microservices
• Practical experience with technologies that collect, transact, and present data in the customer lifecycle. These include:
• Customer Data Platforms
• Data Lake Architecture
• Extensive experience delivering software solutions in more than one of the following technology areas:
• Web CMS: WordPress / Adobe Experience Manager / Other
• CRM: Salesforce / Other
• Marketing Automation: Pardot / Marketo / Other
• Web Services & RESTful APIs: .NET Web API / NodeJS / Python / Other
• Databases: MySQL / Elasticsearch / SQL Server / Oracle / Other
• Messaging: Kafka / Other
• Data Lake: Snowflake / Other
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.