Title: Sr. BSA
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
The BSA ensures alignment and involvement between the business and IT day-to-day for the organization’s business technology. Implement and support business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts. Identify business needs, document, and implement necessary processes and best practices. Monitor progress and results. Recognize and capitalize on improvement opportunities. Adapt to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, information services, business administration, or work equivalent in a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Sr. BSA position.
- Experience working with Financial applications required.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Experience working with D365 preferred.
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops and/or TFS preferred.
- Experience leading and participating in quality assurance activities.
- Experience with issue/defect/request logging and prioritizing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- An understanding of and experience with interpreting customer business needs and translating them into an application and operational requirements.
- Experience writing documentation and procedures addressing user needs.
- Experience working with a diverse set of projects in addition to training or coaching others on best practices, standards, and guidelines related to the business analysis function.
- Experience preparing technical and other related documents by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing business requirements, information, and trends.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.