Title: Software Engineer 2
We want to be the easiest, fastest, and most intuitive way to progress deals to a successful outcome – enabling the bankers, lawyers, and professionals we work alongside to focus on doing what they do best for their clients.
The new core platform is a microservices architecture with multiple web/mobile applications built on top. We are leveraging a combination of open source and third-party libraries/frameworks such as Eureka (service discovery), MongoDB (NoSQL), Elastic Search (search), Pivotal Cloud Foundry (cloud-native), Microsoft Azure (cloud service platform), and many more.
We are looking for talented engineers to join the team. This team will have many opportunities to learn new technology and innovate the products. The immediate need is for someone to:
- Mentor other engineers on backend development
- Collaborate with technical, business, and UX team members to understand users, create requirements, and develop solutions using an agile development process
- Deliver highly scalable and flexible application modules and components
- Follow and improve best practices within the stack and move the code toward a modular UI distributed across multiple applications
- Lead collaboration efforts with other agile teams that are responsible for pieces of the platform and applications
- Experience designing technical solutions from discovery to delivery
- Develop clear and readable documentation to communicate technical solutions
To be successful in this role, you must be a leader, a quick learner, very familiar with agile practices and software development, and enjoy working in cross-functional teams.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- A passion for writing clean and scalable code
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Subject matter expert in Java, Node, or comparable
- Proficiency with GroovySpok, JUnit, Mocha, Jest, or similar
- Able to maintain Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines
- Manage support and troubleshooting
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.