Title: Sr. Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Location: 100% remote
The Project Manager will be a member of the PMO Team, reporting to the Director of Program Management. The PMO Team leads client software implementation projects and works closely with the Product Management team to identify opportunities and develop solutions. The Project Manager is a critical role within the organization and is primarily responsible for successfully managing software implementations, from project initiation through project closure. The Project Manager will be working on a variety of interesting projects and work closely with our clients as well as internal teams (including, but not limited to, Business Analysts, Development, QA, Sales, and Executive Leadership) in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. We are looking for a Project Manager that is detail oriented, flexible when faced with change, able to manage multiple tasks and projects, skilled at building relationships with clients and internal team members, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and has a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle. This candidate will have many opportunities to impact business processes and company success. This is a highly technical position with accountability for product quality that requires the ability to motivate and mentor cross-functional team members.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage client communications and expectations.
- Own the customer relationship – function as the primary point of contact during implementation, and maintain position as a trusted advisor to clients.
- Define implementation projects, execute tasks, complete deliverables, coordinate staffing, and monitor and report results.
- Develop and deliver training.
- Able to function as a subject matter expert in order to collect complete and accurate business requirements from clients.
- Work as a team player and leader in order to effectively coordinate across functional teams.
- Collaborates with Product Management to balance product vision and voice of the customer in order to recommend and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Presents project statuses to the executive team.
- Works closely with Business Analysts to ensure that all documentation accurately reflects client needs and is clearly defined for Development and QA teams (i.e., business requirements, user stories, wireframes, functional specifications, test plans, etc).
- Manages issues, risks, and changes using appropriate and agreed-upon processes.
- Coordinate estimation of development efforts.
- Plan milestones, track progress, and prioritize bug reports.
- Coordinate training for team members.
- PM needs a deep technology skill set
- Understands sFTP, APIs
- File formats
- Unique GUID’s
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical, special pharmacy, hub, or related industries
- Direct experience in consulting for external clients
- In addition to the qualifications listed above, successful candidates will have the following characteristics:
- A self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision
- Highest ethical standards and personal integrity
- Good data, business, and financial analysis skills
- Superior communications skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or related discipline).
- Passion for making a difference in patients’ lives and reducing the administrative burden on physician offices.
- 3-5 years of experience successfully managing complex software projects, including client-facing projects.
- Agile software development experience preferred.
- Specialty pharmacy industry experience preferred.
- Ability to plan, direct, and deliver outstanding presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills. Capable of understanding a broad range of viewpoints and building consensus.
- Ability to multi‐task in a fast‐paced organization.
- Proven experience in working independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team to complete assignments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change.
On-Demand Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All wage/salary ranges are dependent on experience, educational requirements, and other job-related criteria.