Sr. Full Stack Web Developer
Plymouth, MN (Open to fully remote)
Looking for a full stack web developer to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As a web developer you would be dedicated to an agile product team giving you the ability and empowerment to make changes and go fast. We are looking for a dynamic and articulate web developer, with a customer first mindset, to create engaging customer facing web applications. Role is full stack, 40% front end with 60% back end.
– Design, code, test and debug applications
– Work with users and staff to resolve business problems
– Support, maintain and administer deployed solutions
– Attend and participate in project and administrative meetings
– Plan and design information structure and architecture by studying site concept, strategy and envisioning architectural scheme, information structure, features, functionality and user interface.
– Collaborate with PM’s, designers, marketing managers, to refine the user experience.
– Create guidelines and best practices for website development
– Formulate system scope and objectives to create or modify an application
– Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
– Design and develop user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests
– Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
– Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
– Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
– Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
– Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
– Support web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
– 8+ years’ experience in web application design and development working with Visual Studio, C#, MVC
– Must have strong back-end development skills
– B2C customer facing web development experience
– Significant experience with C# in an MVC environment
– Application of languages and IDEs as tools to solve problems
– Have a good understanding of editors, IDEs, including open-source alternatives
– Able to diagnose and visualize changes necessary for certain problems and understand impacts and articulate Design Patterns and when they should be used
– Be well-read in industry-standard books and blogs and active in writing and running unit tests
– Have significant development experience using different types of languages and be able to articulate the pros and cons of each.
– Relational Databases developing against SQL Server.
– Ability to work in a deadline-driven, demanding environment
– Ability to work as part of a highly cohesive and collaborative team distributed across U.S. and Mexico
– Self-motivated and ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
– Have a good understanding of Agile methodology and scrum practices
Nice to Have:
– Experience with any content management system.
– EPiServer 10 or higher is preferred
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.