Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst
Location: Southern MN
The BSA ensures alignment and involvement between the business and IT day-to-day for the organization’s business technology. Implement and support business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts. Identify business needs, document, and implement necessary processes and best practices. Monitor progress and results. Recognize and capitalize on improvement opportunities. Adapt to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, information services, business administration, or work equivalent in a related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in a Sr. BSA position.
• Experience working with Merchandising applications (Price Optimization/Analysis, Product Image Management, Pricing, Space Planning, Planogram, etc.) preferred.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, across disciplines, and with executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and with business process modeling tools such as Microsoft Visio.
• Experience with Azure Dev Ops and/or TFS.
• Experience leading and participating in quality assurance activities.
• Experience with issue/defect/request logging and prioritizing.
• An understanding of and experience with interpreting customer business needs and translating them into the application and operational requirements.
• Experience writing documentation and procedures addressing user needs.
• Experience preparing technical and other related documents by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing business requirements, information, and trends.
• Ability to engage stakeholders in meaningful and effective ways.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively with technically proficient and non-technically proficient individuals.
• Deep understanding of business processes and strong business acumen across multiple business functions.
• Ability to influence others without a direct reporting relationship to achieve desired results.
• Must have a strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working with D365 is a plus but not required.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.