West Metro, MN – Open to Fully Remote
Top 3 Skills/Requirements:
– Experience working with both inexperienced and mature teams and not just facilitating the Scrum Events
– Providing support to team with a servant leadership style and leading by example
– Ability to recognize where change is needed and help the team implement those changes
Client is looking for a Scrum Master to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As a Scrum Master on this team, you would be dedicated up to 2 digital web product teams giving you the ability and empowerment to make changes and go fast. You will have the opportunity to work with teams in the areas of Content, Platform CMS, Ecommerce, 3D Configuration and more. Strong candidates will be excited about power sports as well as technology.
– Guide teams and department on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
– Guide teams on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
– Facilitate getting work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
– Facilitates daily scrum, sprint review meetings, retrospectives meetings, and other related meetings.
– Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and circulating information.
– Assess scrum maturity of each team and organization, coaching teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for team and organization.
– Remove impediments or guide team through removing impediments by finding the right personnel to remove impediment.
– Continue to build a safe and trusting environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
– Supporting and educating Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining product backlog.
– Providing support to team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
– Help facilitate organizational meetings and Communities of Practices
– Helping to push scrum best-practices and coaching teams to higher levels of maturity.
– First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
– Experience playing Scrum Master role for at least one year for a digital web development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
– Experience with introducing Scrum to a team with limited knowledge
– Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
– Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (retrospective formats, bug handling, team conflict resolution techniques, etc.).
– Bachelor s Degree
– Good understanding of Agile Methodology and different frameworks
– A-CSM Scrum Master certification
– Experience playing Scrum Master role for at least three years for a digital web development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
– Experience in facilitating discussion with Scrum team to identify dependencies across other teams
– Servant leadership style that contributes to Scrum Team, Product Owner and Organization
– Knowledge of other agile approaches.
– Experience in waterfall Project Management and migrating from waterfall to scrum.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.