Back to all jobs
Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Hybrid, but mostly remote
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Quality Assurance Specialist (QA) will partner with functional area coordinators to support the implementation of Workday HCM End to End Testing Cycles. The QA Specialist will serve as the subject matter expert for the development and review the project deliverables, design, and policy decisions specific to the HCM module.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for:
• Lead the coordination of QA testing for Workday HCM and oversee the timely completion of deliverables required by the project plan.
• Provide subject matter expertise in reviewing the test scenarios and working with the functional coordinators in reviewing their current written scenarios to determine if the scenario is written the most effective and efficient ways.
• Partner with functional area coordinators to support the testing of over 2,000 written scenarios. This includes but not limited to assisting in coordinating the Subject Matter Experts for each function, tracking the testing results, and reporting them to the HCM Lead and HCM Project Manager, reviewing scenarios for effectiveness and efficiency, and participating in testing the scenarios.
• Assist the functional coordinators and Team Workday in answering Workday technical questions that are not part of a BP. Ex: How to create shortcuts or apps in Workday.
Candidates submitted by respondents must have the following skills:
• Four plus (4+) years of Quality Assurance experience that includes writing scripts (testing scenarios).
• Experience with Workday implementations
• Experience working with a non-technical audience on user-based testing
• Experience gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements.
• Ability to organize ideas; conceptualize problems; collect, analyze, categorize, and interpret relevant and irrelevant data using a variety of techniques and methodologies for resolving complex issues and providing written documentation.
• Must have experience working with large companies.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication, facilitation, and presentation skills, and the ability to communicate with a diverse set of stakeholders from the business and technical communities.
• Demonstrated competency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Workday HCM experience
• Higher Education experience
• Government or Union environment experience
The following skills are desired for candidates submitted by respondents:
• Three (3) years of experience working on projects/programs that involve multiple areas of technology (development, infrastructure, network, security)
On-Demand Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All wage/salary ranges are dependent on experience, educational requirements, and other job-related criteria.