12 month contract
100% remote (open to national; local to MN preferred)
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to manage multiple priorities
Our client is seeking a QA Analyst to help advance their D&IT capabilities and to provide our customers with a world-class Digital and Information Technology experience.
The QA Analyst role is accountable for the end-to-end implementation and delivery of multiple digital experiences and initiatives, focusing on details and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
To achieve this, you must be inherently cross-functional. The ideal candidate will have strong critical thinking and communication skills to get consensus with Product Owners on understanding requirements, scope of testing and defect resolution. You will be expected to provide estimates and create well defined end-to-end testing scenarios, all while managing activities within the testing process to ensure the objectives are met and the solution works as expected.
A successful candidate has a high level of detail and thrive in an environment where timely execution and balancing of multiple projects is of high importance. You have an energizing personality with your work, work ethic and style.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
• Web-based testing
• Proficient understanding in QA Procedures, Standard Methods and Software Requirement Specifications (SRS).
• Review user requirements: ask questions, identify gaps and provide suggestions when needed.
• Collaborate with Product Owners on understanding requirements, scope of testing, time estimates and activities needed for testing.
• Develop and execute multiple projects at varying sizes at the same time.
• Execute different types and levels of testing on various web applications and integrations between them.
• Validate that business expectations are achieved during the testing process.
• Track and report defects and risks to the project team and provide suggestions on risk mitigation.
• Testing execution in QA and PROD environments as needed.
• Management of projects on JIRA board and provide status updates in scrum meetings.
• Content entry in EpiServer platform (CMS).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• 2+ years of experience in web-based testing.
• Wide knowledge of SDLC, including requirements gathering, testing, defect tracking and reporting.
• Proficient understanding of QA Procedures, Standard Methods and Software Requirement Specifications (SRS)
• Experience in CRM 365.
• Experience in different types of testing – Smoke, Functional, Ad-hoc and GUI testing (including mobile)
• Basic knowledge on CMV content.
• Additional skills required to be successful in this role:
o Customer experience focused
o Excellent attention to detail
o Critical thinking and communication skills
o Strong organizational skills to manage multiple requests and projects
o High energy and results oriented
o Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
o Collaborative and team-oriented work style
o Continual focus on innovation and continuous improvement
• Corporate remote office environment – fast-paced
• Core Hours: Standard day shift
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.