Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Hybrid but local to Minnesota is preferred.
To provide project coordination, operational, and administrative support to the project team, sponsor, and project manager. To focus on specific deliverables, parts of projects, and/or sub-projects with scheduling, organizing, data gathering, progress updating, recordkeeping, and reporting. The Project Coordinator will make a project and portfolio reports presentation-ready and harmonize communications.
Major areas of accountability:
- Monitors and coordinates the execution of the various PM processes, including schedule coordination, project budget, and reporting.
- Works in collaboration with the assigned project manager, project team members, and partner teams.
- Actively works to keep multiple project plans and milestone charts in synch, identifying gaps and issues.
- Assists the Project Managers as requested to keep project work-stream timelines on track.
- Helps coordinate meetings and meeting outputs (schedule meetings, track open follow-ups needed, assist with tracking/resolving issues, documentation of key decisions, meeting minutes, etc.).
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports as needed.
- Responsible for tracking costs including processing invoices, account coding, recording change requests with impact to scope/schedule/budget.
- Runs reports and queries to identify data issues or tasks behind schedule in Azure Dev Ops and escalate to PMs.
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management.
- Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate, to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or project management.
- At least 3 years of equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in technology-related and project management disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Project coordination of multiple projects or program workstreams.
- Strong understanding of project and portfolio management techniques.
- Ability to coordinate the work of project teams.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel & MS Project.
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops or TFS preferred, but not required.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.