Title: Point of Sale & Mobile Menu Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) & Mobile Menu Specialist. This role will perform work involving the ongoing evolution, development, and maintenance of Menu Database structure and technical support across all supported Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) and data warehouse platforms. Provide day-to-day support for the stable operation of EPOS and processes. This includes execution of project plans, software development plans, support for installation events, training events, and assisting with documentation of processes and communications for the company system. In addition, this position will play a key role in providing and coordinating support to franchisees, and field staff POS-related issues that involve hardware, software, information reporting, process, and data-related issues. The EPOS and Mobile Menu Specialist must be able to build and maintain strong partnerships with internal stakeholders across the business as well as possess the ability and willingness to provide a high level of support to franchisee locations.
• Software development skills for EPOS systems, POSitouch, Par Brink, and OLO platforms preferred.
• Attention to detail to work within complex data management and data warehousing environments.
• Process and project management skills – development and working with defined work plans.
• Ability to construct solutions.
• Understanding of LAN/WAN technology/architecture.
• Excellent writing and oral communications skills.
• Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to collaborate and work efforts within cross-functional teams.
• Intermediate math skills.
• Advanced computer skills and an understanding of computer hardware, with an ability to utilize software such as Smartsheets, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel to prepare and deliver presentations.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, with a technology emphasis.
• Proven track record in providing effective and successful EPOS and back-office support.
• Knowledge of restaurant or retail POS, web back office, and Kitchen routing systems is highly desired.
• 3+ years of experience preferred in performing support activities related to the EPOS/retail technology industry.
• Experience working with a major manufacturer or food industry brand is preferred
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.