Title: Pega Certified System Architect
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: St. Paul, MN – Hybrid
- Serve as an in-house developer, supporting the implementation of Pega low-code capabilities and features in support of digital transformation projects and programs.
- The Pega CSA supports the development and delivery of digital transformation using Pega capabilities, such as intelligent automation, artificial intelligence, robotic automation, and low-code. In this role, the Pega CSA will also work closely with internal enterprise architects, business analysts, and third-party development team members to help scope and deliver new Pega digital transformation projects.
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and committed to continuous learning and loves to solve problems.
- Work with enterprise architects and solutions architects to scope use cases and user stories to maximize the use of Pega’s out-of-the-box capabilities.
- Provide input on user story design, backlog grooming, user story prioritization, and test case development.
- Configure and implement assigned user stories, using as many Pega out-of-the-box capabilities as possible.
- The unit test developed functionality prior to code reviews and branch merging.
- Report status for assigned user stories within the agile team’s standup cadence.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues.
- 5+ years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications with Pega
- Working knowledge on Enterprise Class structure
- Knowledge on Rule resolution
- Experience developing applications using modern technologies and frameworks, such as: AngularJS, React, REST, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, Hadoop, Chef, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
- Pega System Architect Certification or higher
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Experience in mentoring others
- Insurance industry experience
- Ability to collaborate with teams at all levels.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
On-Demand Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All wage/salary ranges are dependent on experience, educational requirements, and other job-related criteria.