6 Months – Contract to Hire
Hybrid – some onsite required
The Network Architect is responsible for supporting the development of the infrastructure architecture enabling the organization to meet business objectives. The position supports designing technology solutions which will support the enterprise network of the organization.
• Create roadmaps for all Network related technology, participates in conversations with vendors and internal business customers on long-term business goals and objectives
• Support fiscally reasonable designs and architecture
• Manages Life Cycle Management (LCM) for Network technologies
• Participates in project management efforts including Intake, Preliminary Design, Gather Requirements, Security/Architecture Review Board (SARB) and project oversight.
• Participates in key vendor relationships with executive leadership assess emerging technologies provide key input on technology investments regarding price vs. performance vs. capabilities.
• Participates in the define/document target architecture anticipate growth ensure scalable and flexible core technologies stay abreast of industry trends and to quickly assess new products use KPI’s and effective metrics to improve key processes bridge typically separate areas across the network landscape.
• Supports and participate in architectural reviews and/or audits define and maintain documentation of network and technology standards, process, and policies related to core network areas.
• Design the technical network for the enterprise effectively integrate solutions into the existing network document current state network architecture consult on key projects help deploy solutions that meet the business’ needs to meet technical requirements.
• Provide technical network support on-call support and involvement in major incidents ability to help resolve implementation issues, communicate system requirements and resolve system integration issues.
• Hands-on experience and expertise with specific technologies relevant to the enterprises’ needs, including varied systems software and multiple hardware platforms creative and critical thinking skillsets innovative approach to problem solving.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, technology field or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years’ IT experience (or a combination of healthcare and IT experience)
• 5+ years software development, maintenance and/or technical support experience
• Effective communication skills to interact with all levels of technology and business partners
• Experience delivering concurrent, large information management projects at all phases-from project definition through design and delivery.
• Solid understanding and applied expertise in solutions architecture designs and concepts, which include but are not limited to: SDLC Process, Security, high availability, recovery, performance, monitoring and operations design
• Public speaking experience in front of large groups and executives
• Experience working with vague requirements and/or within organizations that are non-structured
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.