Role: Software Engineer (C# / .NET)
Fulltime / Direct Hire
As a member of the Enterprise Product Development Team, the Software Engineer develops, tests, implements, and maintains proprietary business system platforms for our client and their clients.
• Work within agile development team sprints with deliverables and demonstration of results.
• Participate in design meetings to create logical, innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Share existing and acquired skills with team members through formal and informal mentoring.
• Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain central application, framework, and business rules.
• Responsible for troubleshooting systems problems and issues and identifying ways to improve existing applications
• Write unit tests based on system requirements.
• Communicate obstacles or requirements that may affect delivery.
• Understand expectations set with product owner.
• Work closely with a variety stakeholders to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Interact with UI and Web developers to provide data and services.
• Ensure proper documentation of standard procedures.
• College degree and 2-4 years’ experience as a Developer
• Strong understanding of software design patterns
• Strong C# (.NET Framework) skills
• Strong SQL Server skills
• Experience with REST and SOAP based Web Services
• Proficient in the use of development methodologies; e.g., Agile, Scrum
• Strong attention to detail; quality conscious, yet open, flexible to other’s ideas, suggestions
• Well-developed written, verbal communication skills – specifically documentation
• Strong analytical skills
• Driven, self-motivated
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
• Prior experience in benefit program administration / knowledge of Health and Welfare processes a plus
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.