Title: .NET Developer
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 6 Month duration
A technology solutions firm focused on connecting pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers together with their patients, providers, and pharmacies. Their product is a state-of-the-art technology that simplifies the prescribing process of specialty therapies and applies a menu of technology solutions that ultimately improves what is most crucial to every pharmaceutical and biotech brand – accuracy, adherence, and, most importantly, access and speed to therapy.
- Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with many cross-functional teams, architects, product owners, and developers.
- Experience with short release cycles, feature toggle implementations, and continuous integration.
- Experience with microservice architecture and platform-based development.
- Development process improvement and removing impediments.
- Contributes to development tasks such as coding and feature verifications to assist teams with release commitments.
- Coaching and mentoring leads through technical and non-technical challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required – Degree not required
- Open to 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Working knowledge of unit testing, user stories or use cases, design patterns or equivalent experience, and objects oriented software design.
- Desire to be a team player and work in a fast-paced environment.
- .NET Core.
- Software Developer.
- Software Engineer.
- C# experience.
- Angular 10 or later versions
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.