On-Demand Group is hiring a Marketing Manager to work on-site in Indianapolis, IN. In this role you will be leading the marketing efforts for the in-restaurant shopping experience with display signage, print information, and interactive content, while also providing them with the online style monitoring and influencing tools they need to drive incremental sales for over 500 stores across the United States. This is a small marketing team so you will be hands on working directly working with local restaurants and print vendors but still be able to prepare and sell the overall strategy.
Types of responsibilities
- Develop new merchandising extensions to drive strategic growth by harnessing insights and crafting merchandising strategies, including positioning, identity, signature touchpoints, and go-to-market plans for our QSR restaurants.
- Refine and communicate the vision and strategy for direct-to-customer merchandising opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional team and agency partners in new product developments, including promotional and distribution strategies to optimize omnichannel engagement and build out full marketing kits for use by local restaurants.
- Work with vendors and store leaders to create easy to implement and effective in-store product and promotion displays and determine promotional approach and adjustments.
- Finalize current business plan (target customers, product and channel strategy, KPIs, proforma).
- Cast vision for revenue potential and impact on customer loyalty; test approaches, refine the vision, and optimize approach.
- Relocate to Indianapolis to be able to work full time onsite and lead marketing efforts
- Merchandising, eCommerce or Marketing leadership experience in a QSR environment serving more than 50 stores.
- Understanding of print materials used in merchandising
- Ability to think, innovate and communicate at both a strategic level and tactical level
- Experience creating PowerPoint, Keynote presentations
This is a full time position and candidates must be authorized to work in the US directly for employer without Visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Note: This is a direct position so is not available for visa sponsorship. This position will require limited travel. Candidates need to be located in the Indianapolis area or be willing to relocate there. If relocating please indicate as much in your application to have it considered.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.