As a Lead UX Product Designer, you will ensure our products are valuable, easy to use, and of the highest level of craft and execution. Designers work collaboratively across our web applications and native apps to create a cohesive omni-channel customer experience. In addition, the Lead UX Product Designer will work with cross-functional teams to identify Member, Team Member, Prospect, and organizational needs. Our team is guided by our Design Principles that advocate the customer’s voice using human-centered methodologies, including service design and design thinking.
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from a broader product team to continually raise our bar for quality while also taking on mentorship and coaching opportunities. Ensure consistency across consumer journeys and touchpoints.
- Design journeys, flows, wireframes, and screen designs executing against the experience strategies, project definition, and product roadmap.
- Ensure adherence to project scope, established patterns, and design language.
- Work with product and marketing teams to review analytics and user feedback to generate new projects and product enhancements.
- Drive to be an expert in native app design interactions and own responsibility to establish best practices and education around that subject. Be a champion for mobile-first design practices but be comfortable designing for all screen resolutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 4+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer, visual designer, product designer, or similar.
- Proficient in wireframing, visual design, and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Axure RP, XD and other Adobe Creative tools to create low and high fidelity prototypes
- Participate and collaborate within co-creation workshops and regular standup meetings
- Fluency in best practices for visual design, interaction design, user-centered design, and design-thinking methodologies
- Portfolio or Case Studies of work demonstrating breadth and depth in enterprise applications, User-interface design, design system design, and product design
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Incorporate user feedback, technical constraints, and user research findings into the design
- UX or Product Certification
- UX Coursework or ability to demonstrate continual learning
- 1+ years managing design systems
- Experience in iOS and Android best-practice standards in Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.