Title: IT Vendor Management, Manager
Location: Hybrid or Remote
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
The IT Vendor Management, Manager will be responsible for contract, performance, relationship, and risk management with IT vendors. The role will have frequent and ongoing contact with our vendor partners and will work closely with IT teams. Some domestic or international travel will be involved with this position and irregular hours may be possible for the purpose of conference calls, client dinners, and other activities.
- Manage contractual and business relationships with IT vendors
- Implement the appropriate tools and methodologies with respect to vendor management and procurement within an IT organization
- Responsible for IT asset software and hardware compliance, maintenance renewals and life cycle planning
- Support IT leadership with budgeting, compliance, contract summaries and cost comparisons
- Lead and identify savings opportunities for true ups, renewals, licensing, and additional services
- Monitor and work with underperforming vendors to ensure minimum service levels are met
- Coordinate and participate in the vendor evaluation and selection process (RFI/RFP’s)
- Develop guidelines for contract terms, SLA definition and licensing strategy
- Manage re-negotiation of license agreements
- Implement vendor risk management standards
- 3+ years of experience in IT Vendor Management
- Strong understanding of contract terminology and software licensing strategies
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Management or like disciplines in large-scale technology and data center environments
- Relationship building and fostering
- Proficient in standard Microsoft office formats
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.