Title: IT Project Manager – Dynamics 365
Duration: Direct Hire
IT Project Manager – Dynamics 365 to work to help backup our D365 functional experts and manage projects and tasks within the functional areas of accounting and finance.
• Coordinating and managing the projects within their functional area (40-60%)
• Documenting Sprint Plans, Project Plans, timelines, and deliverables for items a functional area is working on.
• Coordinating and organizing meetings as necessary.
• Ensuring meetings have To-Do’s assigned.
• Following up with project stakeholders to give updates
• Accountable for ensuring all Action Items are completed.
• Providing governance and expertise on security and personalization requests as they come through a functional area.
• Work as a product manager and providing backup for them in case someone leaves or is out for an extended period of time
• Being the D365 expert both in terms of how the system works today and is going to work in the future in a given area like sales, rental, service operations, parts operations, or finance.
• Learning and understanding the Microsoft capabilities of our platform that we may not have been exposed to as part of the project.
• Analyzing releases and understanding what is coming in a release and what the impact to the organization is for their area.
• Deep knowledge of in-house business processes.
• Documenting XAPT and Microsoft’s roadmap in their given area.
• Putting XAPT and Microsoft’s roadmap in the context of company’s business processes and developing use cases for the features which are coming.
• Educating Process Owners in their functional area about what is coming.
• Working with process owners to create prioritized lists of enhancements we are going to go after.
• Analyzing business requirements to understand if we can change configuration or business process or work with the broader Microsoft platform to enable the requirement.
• Representing company in the AXGC space of other dealers who are on the platform and collaborating with those dealers when appropriate.
• Representing company with CAT when necessary.
• Providing the highest tier of internal support on D365 and for owning the relationship with XAPT.
• Creating and testing of FRD and custom developments
• Working with the functional area business analyst to create project plans and adhere to deadlines.
• Ensuring the correct data is being input and utilized in reporting and data driven solutions.
• Training the support and training team so they can handle most tickets and train the organization.
• Working with the release team to communicate ticket statuses, roadmaps, and releases
• Ensuring that all Process Flows are up to date in the organization.
• 4 Year college degree preferred. High School Diploma, GED required.
• 1-3 years of experience working with D365, preferably with NAXT
• 1-3 years of experience creating project plans or coordinating schedules or tasks.
• Experience creating plans and schedules used to accomplish a goal.
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Visio, Outlook scheduling and Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong knowledge of business process mapping
• Interested in understanding how and why things work the way they do.
• Strong desire to be part of making things better
• Takes pride in being organized
• Willingness to take direction and learn how to coordinate project tasks.
• Ability to help connect others to make good decisions collaboratively
• Able to manage a mix of long term and short term tasks.
• Strong Communication skills required. Need to be able to put complex technical scenarios in understandable terms
• Enjoys being part of a team and working toward common goals.
• Ability to be accountable and productive working remotely
• Personal Attributes: Adaptability, Positive Attitude, Humility, Resilience, Patience, Self-Motivated
• Position is open to be filled from all locations, but will require periodic travel (1-2 times per month) to Bloomington, MN
• Less than 10%, occasional travel to branch locations
Minimum Physical Requirements:
• Standing, walking, using hands, talking, and hearing
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.