Title: IT Product Manager
IT Product Manager to learn and understand the Microsoft Power Platform while creating use cases for how to use it and drive value across the organizational areas like sales, rental, service operations, parts operations, or finance.
• Responsible for being Power Platform expert both in terms of how the system works today and is going to work in the future.
• Responsible for learning and understanding capabilities of the Power Platform and translating that into use cases.
• Responsible for documenting the processes and procedures around how to administer power platform environments.
• Responsible for working with the release team to communicate release notes, ticket statuses, roadmaps, selling new wins, etc.
• Responsible for analyzing releases and understanding what standard power platform solutions are available from Microsoft.
• Responsible for documenting the Power Platform roadmap.
• Responsible for documenting the governance process for how power platform solutions are pushed to production
• Responsible for working with D365 Team and the Business Analysis Teams to create project plans and adhere to deadlines.
• Responsible for understanding how the power platform works with other Microsoft tools like Dataverse.
• Responsible for working with the D365 team to ensure data integrity in any Power Platform Solution.
• 4 Year college degree preferred. High School Diploma, GED required
• 1-3 Years of experience working with D365
• 1-3 Years’ Experience with the Power Platform, specifically Power Automate and Power Apps preferred
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Visio, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong knowledge of business process mapping
• Strong desire to learn
• Strong desire to be part of making things better
• Able to manage a mix of long term and short term tasks.
• Strong Communication skills required.
• Enjoys being part of a team and working toward common goals.
• Ability to be accountable and productive working remotely
• Personal Attributes: Adaptability, Positive Attitude, Humility, Resilience, Patience, Self-Motivated
• Position is open to be filled from all locations, but will require periodic travel (1-2 times per month) to Bloomington, MN.
• Less than 10%, occasional travel to branch locations
Minimum Physical Requirements:
• Standing, walking, using hands, talking, and hearing
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.