Title: IT Application Administrator
Duration: Contract to hire
Work Location: Minneapolis MN (Hybrid onsite and remote schedule)
This position is responsible for administration, support, installation, configuration, patching/upgrades, and tuning of software applications. The main application for this role is Azure DevOps in support of Project Management and the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC or ALM: Application Life Cycle Management). This role will provide technical expertise and support on software application setup, issues, and functionality. Collaboration to develop relationships with peers and businesses to better understand processes and business needs. Must be able to coordinate with customers and application vendors on technical issues, upgrades, new functionality, and licensing.
- Administer and Support Azure DevOps (ADO). Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to: Azure DevOps Organization and all teams, role security, Hosted XML process template customizations, build servers, automated builds, source control repositories (TFVC and Git), and test management.
- Perform installations, configuration, administration, patching/upgrades, and tuning of the software.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting activities.
- Coordinate with business and application vendors on technical issues, upgrades, licensing, and new functionality
- Ensure all systems are documented and diagrammed, and that artifacts are kept current.
- Collaborate with IT staff to ensure that documentation exists for the applications and their support processes.
- Flexibility in the face of shifting priorities.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or technical specialty; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Azure Dev Ops (ADO) Administration experience with knowledge in set-up, upgrades, and integrations including Team Project Administration.
- Five years of experience successfully supporting business applications, including end-user support, administration, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Experience leading application upgrades and implementations.
- Desire to work together with an IT team that cares about helping each other and providing real value to our business and ability to think independently, negotiate with grace, and stay focused.
- Capacity to communicate clearly and with presence, strong verbal and written communication skills.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.