Title: Identity Access Management Administrator
Work Location: Work from Home
Duration: 11 Months
This position is responsible for the administration of Identity and Access required to access systems. Perform day-to-day provisioning and access removal tasks to support the hiring, termination, and transfer of users. Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and execution of supporting policies and procedures. Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of organizational directives and business goals.
- Perform tasks responsible for user identity attributes and access rights to supported systems and applications.
- Enhance, formalize, and standardize Identity and Access Management processes and procedures.
- Develop security standards and best practices related to identity access management.
- Collaborate with systems owners and end-users to provide access in a consistent and repeatable process.
- Collaborate with the ServiceNow administrator to build workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Support administration and maintenance of systems as directed by the Information Security Officer.
- Support Security Operations as needed and directed by the Information Security Officer.
- Assess and provide recommendations related to application and system integrations to improve processes and leverage automation.
- Conduct Periodic Access Reviews to ensure access management processes are being accurately followed.
- Create and maintain Identify Access Management metrics on an as-needed and reoccurring basis.
- Research trends in security-related technology.
- Support efforts regarding audit findings, adherence to compliance, and organizational change.
- Develop enterprise tools and applications to manage access to data, systems, and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience providing customer-driven solutions, support, or service related to identity management or technical support.
- Experience developing policies, processes, or procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of security access management principles and standards.
- Basic understanding of PowerShell, BASH, and/or SQL.
- Information Security and Directory Services experience working on directory integrations and automation.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of directory services and identity stores.
- Experience managing federated identity integrations and multi-factor authentication solutions.
- Familiar with SAML, ADFS, LDAP, and SSO technology.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.