Title: HRIS Systems Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Location: Local to MN Preferred
Responsible for troubleshooting, resolution of application issues, and liaising with business partners to identify and document business requirements, research and analyze options, and design, and test technical solutions.
Key Result Areas:
- Work with end-users, other IT technical resources, and/or Oracle Support to troubleshoot problems and resolve application issues.
- Investigate solutions for Change Requests and present functional and technical options. These solutions could include modifications to the setup and configuration of existing modules, enhancements to modules, and/or implementation of new Oracle modules.
- Contribute to some configuration issues within areas of expertise
- Work with end-users, other ITS technical resources, Microsoft support, and/or vendor support to troubleshoot problems and applications issues
- Evaluate user and departmental requests, gather business requirements, and work with the appropriate teams to interpret requirements
- Perform requirements analysis, and functional and technical design specifications, utilizing current systems methodologies and tools
- Unit test and perform peer reviews of code changes and documentation
- Assist with developing and maintaining test plans and test scripts
- Follow departmental standards and best practices (i.e., development standards, application standards, naming conventions, etc.)
- Provide management with timely reporting as required
- Effectively work and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to manage schedules and prioritize work accordingly
- Desire to broaden technical, functional, and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft development toolkits
- Strong detail orientation
- Active listening skills and effective communication, including openness to diverse input and feedback
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field, or equivalent experience
- Project Management certification preferred
- Experience with Oracle EBS preferred
- Experience and a basic understanding of ITIL methodologies preferred
- Experience in analytical, project management, and client-facing work preferred
- Working experience with the following preferred:
- Microsoft IIS setups, configurations, and administration
- Writing SQL queries and SQL Reporting Services
- Server setups, configurations, and administration of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft IIS
- Service Now
- Primavera P6 Project Portfolio Management (PPM) & Scheduling application
- Project Management Administration (PMA) application
- Microsoft Outlook Administration
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.