Title: Graphic Designer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana (Hybrid)
We are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our team and help us in developing high-quality designs that align with our brand’s aesthetic and message. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing designs for a range of projects, including printed menu boards, digital drive-through displays, CRM campaigns, social media content, in-store merchandise, billboards, and virtual billboards.
- Develop and execute creative ideas for a wide range of design projects, including digital and print materials
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that designs are aligned with the brand guidelines and objectives
- Create and design visually compelling graphics, illustrations, and layouts
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide design solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, software, and tools
- 1-2 years of professional experience in graphic design or a related field
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Knowledge of typography, color theory, and design principles
- Strong portfolio that showcases your design skills and creativity
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing for print and digital mediums is a plus
- This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. If you are passionate about design and interested in working with a dynamic team in a growing company, please apply with your resume and portfolio.
On-Demand Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All wage/salary ranges are dependent on experience, educational requirements, and other job-related criteria.