Title: Front-End Engineer
Duration: 6 months to start with the potential to convert to an FTE
Location: Remote (Local to Minnesota highly preferred)
What are we building?
Our client is building a new platform to provide powerful and innovative solutions to enable our clients to manage the most complex deals on the planet as efficiently as possible.
We want to be the easiest, fastest, and most intuitive way to progress deals to a successful outcome – enabling the bankers, lawyers, and professionals we work alongside to focus on doing what they do best for their clients.
The new core platform is a microservices architecture with multiple web/mobile applications built on top. We are leveraging a combination of open source and third-party libraries/frameworks such as Eureka (service discovery), MongoDB (NoSQL), Elastic Search (search), Kubernetes/Docker, Microsoft Azure (cloud service platform), and many more.
- We are looking for talented engineers to join the distributed team, working on front-end development.
- This team will have many opportunities to learn new technology and innovate on the products. The immediate need is for someone to:
- Mentor other engineers on frontend development
- Collaborate with technical, business, and UX team members to understand users, create requirements, and develop solutions using an agile development process
- Deliver highly scalable and flexible application modules and components
- Follow and improve best practices within the stack and move the code toward a modular UI distributed across multiple applications
- Lead collaboration efforts with other agile teams that are responsible for pieces of the platform and applications
- To be successful in this role you must be a leader, a quick learner, very familiar with agile practices and software development, and enjoy working in cross-functional teams.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- A passion for writing clean and scalable code
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Subject matter expert in Angular, React, or comparable
- Proficiency with Jest or similar testing library
- Able to maintain Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.