Title: Franchise Hub Support
Hours: 7:30 am- 4 pm (standard 8-hour shift, no off-hours or weekend support)
Location: Remote for now, but Local MN candidates preferred
Duration: 6 months to start with the potential to extend
We are looking to hire a Franchise Hub Support Consultant to perform basic help desk tasks to assist and support our Franchises. Within this role, you will work directly with Franchise owners, store managers, crew members, and 3rd party consultants and vendors who utilize the Franchise Hub. This role will be the main point of contact and liaison between the Franchises and corporate departments, including but not limited to, Finance/Accounting, Information Technology, and Marketing.
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create guide materials for Hub tools and write Knowledge articles
- Receiving and managing customer support calls and emails with hub issues
- Resetting passwords for end-users of the hub
- Testing new features, functions, or updates to the franchise hub
- Tracking and confirming the completion of updates to the hub to ensure their accuracy
- This role will also occasionally manage content updates
- Work directly with Franchise team members to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Assist in the Franchises transition to ServiceNow and managing tickets within ServiceNow
- Experience providing customer support/service via phone and email
- Ability to manage and maintain the security of password resets to end users of the franchise hub
- Basic computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- This role is looking for a natural problem solver, self-driver, who can stand their ground when needed.
- Basic knowledge of web browsers, such as clearing caches, and the ability to explain or walk a non-technical user through a troubleshooting process.
- Details oriented
- Clear written and verbal communication as a large portion of this role will be on the phone with franchises.
- ServiceNow Ticket Experience (nice to have)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.