Title: Finance Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 13 Months
Moving from JD Edwards to SAP S4/HANA for the Animal Nutrition business. We are looking for a Business Analyst that will focus on FI, primarily Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for the Record to Report workstream. The ideal candidate will have experience in SAP ERP cloud with end-to-end business process knowledge including accounting to reporting. This role is an IT team member working directly with product owners, business stakeholders and management to ensure that the ERP implementation is aligned with key business goals. Must have extensive domain knowledge of SAP Cloud Financial modules (FI) and good understanding of supporting ERP modules.
As a BSA you will:
- Work on the IT team and partner with the Finance organization and SI partners, implement SAP features and functions for the FICO domain
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops/discussions
- Assess, challenge, and document business requirements
- Write functional design specifications (FSD), including data mapping, for FI integrations, enhancements, and reports.
- Create, refine, and maintain user stories/test scripts and associated deliverables such as process flows and test cases
- Develop detailed test plans
- Perform functional testing after configuration/development completion
- Work with business analyst peers (OTC, PTP, etc.) to architect cross functional business processes
- Assist with development of end-user training materials
- Identify & define process and system dependencies while implementing new SAP functionality in the context of ongoing enterprise business and IT initiatives
- Ensure technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs, and meet business needs
- Ensure key milestones are met on time and within budget
- 3-5+ years implementing and configuring core Financial related systems on SAP. Specifically, AP, AR and associated financial and management reporting
- Subject matter knowledge of business processes related to Finance & Accounting
- Strong understanding of the integration between SAP modules and non-SAP systems
- Experience translating business requirements into functional specifications or system configuration
- Strong attention to details including ability to facilitate meetings, stay organized and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and analytical skills, including proficiency in analyzing and preparing use cases, process maps, business requirements, functional design documents, and test plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to present to management
- Experience with Medius preferred
- Experience with High Radius preferred
- Experience with Billtrust helpful
- JDE experience would be helpful
On-Demand Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All wage/salary ranges are dependent on experience, educational requirements, and other job-related criteria.