Job Title: Fan Relations Assistant
Location: Bloomington, MN (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 Months
Assist the Fan Relations (customer relations) team in processing privacy requests and routing fan contacts.
• Processes OneTrust privacy contacts within the required timeframe; reporting any anomalies
• Process app and gift card contacts within 72 business hours; reporting any anomalies
• Answer promptly and accurately route corporate receptions calls from 7:30am-10:00am M-F
• Monitor corporate voicemail boxes daily
• Accurately transcribe fan voicemails into contact forms
• Forward voicemails as appropriate
• Monitor and process incoming emails to Fan Relations team email box per directions provided
• Print, track and send gift cards letters to fans
• Print and send letter correspondence to fans
• Review incoming physical mail, scan and document contact in database; assigning as required
• Assist with ordering of Gift Cards
• Other projects as assigned
Education and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
• 2-5 years in a customer service-related position; call center or Quick Service (QSR) industry preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Able to exercise tact, patience, and professionalism at all times in responding to consumers and colleagues, regardless of issue or their demeanor.
• Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
• Strong technical aptitude a plus
• Excellent data entry skills
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously.
• Well organized with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Sedentary – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently. A sedentary job involves sitting most of the time.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
On-Demand Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All wage/salary ranges are dependent on experience, educational requirements, and other job-related criteria.