Title: End to End Tester – Order Management
Duration: 10 Month Contract
• Manual tester with minimum 5-8 years of testing Order Management application with strong functional understanding.
• Must have end to end testing experience in an integrated application environment – Front end a web application for taking orders and back-end application JDE 9.2 (Sales and Distribution and pricing modules) for processing the order and shipment.
• Review User stories, use cases, User Design, functional and technical requirement documents to ensure requirements are testable.
• Write detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test scenarios, plans, test cases and test schedule.
• Experienced in creating test data for front end and back-end application.
• Manage, coordinate, and execute all required testing activates in accordance to test plan.
• Experience with XML, JSON, SOAPUI and POSTMAN.
• Skilled in writing SQL queries of medium complexities to validate database tables in upstream and downstream applications, creating test data and triaging issues between the application.
• Identify testing risks and provide mitigation plans to minimize risks.
• Record defects by clearly articulating and defining each issue. Coordinate with Product Delivery Lead/ scrum master and Business System Analyst to identify appropriate resources to ensure resolution.
• Verify that end-user experience meets expectations during testing as well as post-implementation.
• Required key soft skills – taking Ownership, good spoken and written communication skill, effectively collaborate with the team, ability to adapt.
• Give demo to business team prior to handing over for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and extend testing for UAT to business teams.
• Identify and recommend improvements to enhance the Product.
• Participate in daily stand-ups to communicate testing progress and status.
• Build strong relationships with product team and business team to understand product requirements.
• Experience in Microsoft DevOps will be nice to have.
• This is a summary, not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by Product Manager/ Product Delivery Lead at any time based upon business priorities.
• Work environment will be Hybrid and may change depending on company’s policies.
On-Demand Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All wage/salary ranges are dependent on experience, educational requirements, and other job-related criteria.