The Director of Business Intelligence and Reporting is responsible for the development and implementation of analytic approaches to understand the Company’s operations, finances, and trends; identifying growth opportunities both within the existing portfolio and through new customers; and developing data visualization using technology to make better, faster decisions in the company’s ongoing efforts to boost both revenue and customer satisfaction. In this role, you will be integral in providing information for management review, including the gathering, analyzing, and preparing of data that summarizes trends and forecasts and provides direction for strategy and planning. This position will have a financial background with an analytical skillset.
This position is a full-time direct role that will operate on-site in our Indianapolis Corporate offices.
• Prepare accurate budgets and forecasts so that management can make informed decisions about future investments or fund redirection opportunities.
• Develop financial analytics reports that enhance decision-making around organizational structure, financial technology, and labor optimization.
• Review, reconcile and consolidate financial and operational data routinely.
• Collects, organizes, and analyzes data sets to conclude to maximize the efficiency of internal operational processes, manage risk, and position the company better to serve clients through enhanced product and solutions offerings.
• Analyze current and past data and performance and prepare reports and projections based on this analysis.
• Identify trends in performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Coordinate with other team members to review financial information and forecasts.
• Assist with internal audits as requested.
• Develop data-driven recommendations that support key business decisions across the company.
• Assist with special projects performing analysis and preparing forecasts and recommendations for product preferences, sales coverage, sales forecasting, labor budgets, labor efficiency, wage market analyses, and sales trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Economics, or related degree OR 15 years experience in the field. A Master’s is preferred.
• 5+ years of experience involving quantitative data analysis, complex problem-solving, and strategic insights
• Experience using data to track financial results, analyzing strengths and weaknesses, and proposing corrective action plans when necessary.
• Experience leading cross-functional project initiatives.
• Experience building out and maintaining Business Intelligence tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, or Dundas BI
• Strong knowledge of SQL and ability to build complex queries and views within a multi-schema environment.
• Understanding and experience with financial reporting.
• Experience using Excel to prepare financial and data analysis.
Note: This position is not available for subcontractors, candidates who require visa sponsorship, or candidates not willing to live and work in the Indianapolis or San Antonio area.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.