Data and Analytics
Crystal Report Developer
Part-time: 10-15 hours/week
Duration: On-going (initially through 12/31/23, high chance of extension)
In this position, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high quality reports for use in the Manufacturing industry to support customer requirements.
You must understand the design aspects of Crystal Reports with a working knowledge of SQL.
Crystal Reports Developers should also be customer-oriented and have an understanding of interpersonal relationships.
Developing T-SQL queries and optimizing them from a performance perspective.
• 5+ years of Crystal Report Development/Visualization experience.
• Understanding of SQL querying and optimizing performance.
• Creating reports for manufacturing specific environment.
• Clear communication skills and ability to work independently.
• IQMS ERP experience.
• Ability to write intermediate to complex SQL queries.
• Extensive knowledge of Excel (macros, building macro user interfaces)
• User validation testing and Quality Assurance collaboration experience.
On-Demand Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All wage/salary ranges are dependent on experience, educational requirements, and other job-related criteria.