Title: Chief Enterprise Architect
Work Location: Office for your Day
Duration: 3 – 6 Months
This position is responsible for helping proactively and holistically guide our organization through transformation and optimization initiatives. Lead, prioritize and develop the overall Enterprise Architecture (EA) strategy for the organization, and communicates architectural direction. Oversee a team of domain architects (business, information, solution, technical, security, and others).
• Develop, implement, and manage the Enterprise Architecture practice by setting architecture standards, methodologies, minimal viable architecture, and governance model.
• Run or participate in architecture review meetings where you will be responsible to review and approve design documents and software architecture definition (SAD) documents.
• Leads the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business strategy and requirements, developing a value proposition and executing of a communication and education plan for the Enterprise Architect (EA) practice.
• Plans and manages a talent pool of domain architects that works with EA and non-EA related disciplines to deliver the organization’s goals, objectives, and outcomes, while providing guidance and direction to Solution Architects.
• Present gaps analysis and/or IT investment roadmaps that reflect the existing status.
• Understand disruptive forces and the business’s economic and financial levers that are susceptible to digital transformation to guide technology investment decisions effectively.
• Provides a perspective on the readiness of the organization to change and innovate while facilitating innovation.
• Provide roadmaps showing how the organization will move towards a future state.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis, or a closely related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
• At least fifteen years of experience in Information Technology, with progressively complex experience in Information Technology.
• At least ten years of experience in disciplines such as business information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management, or operations in a multi-tier environment.
• Proven track record for delivering an Enterprise Architecture Strategy for an organization and demonstrated ability to execute the plan successfully.
• Experience working in a collaborative and complex environment to partner with various technology teams and business stakeholders to identify requirements, convert them to functional specifics, and prioritize and drive execution using Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies.
• Experience with API performance, data acquisition and processing, data management, and/or distributed processing.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.