Manufacturing IT Intern (Plant Environment)
Department: Operations and Supply Chain IT Department
Location: Wahpeton, ND
Schedule: Monday through Friday (flexible schedule approx. 10 hrs per week) will discuss schedule during interview process.
Our client is seeking a college student interested in Manufacturing or IT to join our team deploying new IT systems at the Wahpeton, ND manufacturing facility.
• Reporting to Operations & Supply Chain IT Supervisor
• Responsibilities include: IT Implementation and Testing for new Automation systems.
• Communicate with stakeholders.
• Support End Users and perform troubleshooting.
• Must have proficient computer skills. Will utilize Microsoft Office Suite including MS Teams and Google Chrome.
• Working in manufacturing plant and office environment.
• RFID Card Testing
• Driving a vehicle onto and off of a scale (Driver’s License Required) testing the performance of scale.
• Perform printer troubleshooting
• Must have strong communication skills supporting various levels in the plant including customers and suppliers.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This serves as notice per Iowa drug testing notification laws; applicants that reside in Iowa are subject to drug testing.