Location: Minneapolis, MN
Work Engagement: Prefer Local candidates, will consider remote.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will use a broad range of skills to identify relevant data and metrics to analyze, write and run queries, support self-service BI users, build analytical data models and reporting capabilities that enable our business partners to make better data-driven decisions. You will be involved in the development life cycle from gathering requirements, to developing quality interactive data visualizations. Also, creating and maintaining solutions using industry leading analytics tools. You will be conducting exploratory analysis, designing and developing data extracts from source data using ETL tools and identify opportunities for newer technologies to ensure data quality and increase efficiencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assemble, analyze and present data for business reports or ETL solutions, ensuring data and calculations are accurate
• Define KPIs, and collaborate with team to implement Data warehousing strategies
• Interface with customers and business analysts to determine requirements and feasibility
• Aid in planning, design, development, release and monitoring of Data Warehouse solutions
• Provide technical direction and training to other IT personnel as needed
• Deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases
• Engage with teams, propose sustainable BI solutions and assist with planning activities
• Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of key factors
• Provide recommendations and subject matter advice to leadership
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned Required Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years Data warehousing or Business intelligence experience OR 6+ years Data warehousing or Business intelligence experience
• Hands-on Experience with Queries, Data relationships and basic programming
• Experience using Business Intelligence and Analytics tools in prior projects
• Exposure to Cloud technology
• Microsoft Office experience, including intermediate excel skills Preferred Qualifications
• Additional technical or training certifications
• Informatica and/or Business Objects experience
• Oracle and/or SQL Server experience
• Exposure to AWS Analytics Services like Glue, Cloud Formation, EMR, RedShift, QuickSight
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.